Here we go!
When I was writing the "Welcome Post" I felt that the word "Pleasure" should be a part of that because I hope that every time you guys come around, for 5mnts or an hour you could enjoy it.
Lets have fun together and talk about everything we want!
See different points of view.
Be smart, be futile.
Or just be us!
And once that we are talk about pleasure, there's something I want to share.
Have you noticed how some singers are so different now? Some one of them just grew up, other "sexup" ( i dont think this word exist ... lololo) but anyway, you all will realize what I'm trying to say after seeing this 2 videos from the same singer, but in different years.
Which one do you prefer?
Here he was asking her to be her "Hero"
And now, he is saying "sorry coz tonight he wants to F*#&*" ( I couldn't find the f** version, but this one with all the arms, and nude body means almost the same thing. In case you haven't listened the other version click on here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6O758j_H9Y )
And what about you, how are you doing with all this?
*And by the way, the "Pleasure thing" is all coz the video. I just love that part!
Xo, C u soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment